Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Zach

Last weekend we celebrated Zach's 33rd (wow) birthday! Zach picked our activities for the day and we had a great time. He went fishing in the morning with his good friend and our new pediatrician Bart and caught his first walleye on a flyrod! While fishing I was making Zach's one and only request for the day, his traditional birthday cake, Kim's delicious Red Velvet Cake! We then decided to go to the Dark Knight which was a little long, but incredible. I suggest everyone should go see it. After that we headed to Misty's (Lincoln's premiere steakhouse) with my parents and brother. Zach had never been there before so we decided it was time for him to try it out. MMMM MMMM! We then headed back to our place for a little cake and ice cream. It was pretty good for my second attempt. It was a long, but very enjoyable day. Zach is such a wonderful husband and person and he deserves the best so I hope he had a fun day! Love You.

5 comments:

Chelsea Johnson said...

Happy Birthday, Zach! Looks like you celebrated in style!

Anonymous said...

The cake looks great Kar! I'm impressed, two posts in 1 month . . . pretty good! :) Can't wait to see you guys, just a few more days. SLY

maggie said...

so glad that you had a great birthday! evie was so excited to sing you the birthday song. it is her fav thing to do on people's birthdays! can't wait to see you guys and that new babe. love ya!

Anonymous said...

Happy 24th of July! :) See you guys on Sunday! Love Mom

Craig Smith said...

Well, Rufe; another one bites the dust! Sounds like you had a great day, you were in my thoughts and always in my heart.

You know, I can't believe we never got to Misty's. What some chuckleheads. SLY